(1) Podcasting for Brands
- Founder of Award Winning Podcast Agency Pikkal & Co Podcasting for Brands – lessons learned from helping some of the world’s leading organizations (McKinsey, UTI, Julius Baer, UBS, Singapore Government) find their voice with podcasts
- How progressive brands can build diversity of voice through creating a Storytelling Organization
- How brands can use B2B Podcasts to engage business audiences and communicate authentically Ominchannel communications strategy for brands – how your podcast can create and drive thought leadership content derivatives across multiple channels
- Lessons learned from publishing over 1,500 podcast episodes
(2) Audio 2.0 – The Golden Age of Audio
- Today there are 3.0 million podcasts – it’s getting easier to produce and harder to promote.
- How will Podcast SEO shape podcast discovery for a new generation of audiences?
- How Artificial Intelligence is driving demand for authentic connection through audio Audio 2.0 and Searchable Audio – big data’s final frontier
(3) Leveraging the power of OPA (Other People’s Audiences) to Growth Hack Personal Branding
- Founder of Podcast Guesting Pro – we help build thought leadership for B2B influencers
- Why you should practise Agile Storytelling – find your start before you find your why
- How thought leadership and brand authority are key to shaping demand and awareness at the top of the B2B funnel
- The difference between public speaking and podcast guesting Engagement lessons learned from host over 1,000 podcast episodes and guesting on over 100 people’s podcasts
- How to be a great podcast guest (everything from connecting with the audience through story to mastering great audio quality
- How to use podcast guesting as the cornerstone of your thought leadership content strategy
(4) The Power and Psychology of Storytelling for Business Leaders
- Author of “Brand Love – how to build a brand worth talking about”, “The Psychology of Storytelling”
- The 3 Box Storytelling Technique used by leaders to lead their people into the unknown (a narrative device that can be used for Digital Transformation, Change and Resilience).
- The Jedi Mind Hacks and Storytelling techniques of great leaders (like Steve Jobs)
- Shortform Storytelling: How to sell a new idea using an old analogy (e.g. The iPod wasn’t an MP3 player it was a “Tool for the Heart
(5) The Psychology of Data Storytelling and Artificial Intelligence for business leaders
- Artificial Intelligence graduate, human storyteller and author of “The Human Communication Playbook”
- How is Artificial Intelligence driving a parallel demand for authentic non automatable communication?
- Automate to Elevate: How can humans & machine co-exist and help each other?
- How will AI challenge us to learn what it is to be human?
- How to tell engaging stories with data – case study examples audiences love being “Flattening the Curve”, “The London Tube Map” and “The South Up Map”
- Searchable audio: How the world of human conversation contains 10x more data than our social media footprint
- The Psychology of Data: why people buy on emotion and justify with logic
(6) Location Independence and the Future of Remote Work
- Author of “Fire Your Boss, Sell Your Car, Travel the World – a guide to living location independent
- How I went remote first back in 2012
- How I sold my communications business and traveled the world for 6 years with my family living on tropical islands as a location independent entrepreneur
- How we sold all our stuff and lived out of 3 suitcases while traveling the world for 6 years
- What life is really like living out of a suitcase and on tropical islands for 6 years Why success is a story you can write yourself